This package contains copyrighted material. Answers 2000 Limited developed the package
as a whole, but the graphics within the package are a mixture of some graphics created and copyrighted
by Answers 2000 Limited, and other graphics obtained by 3rd parties which Answers 2000 has licensed
(for the avoidance of doubt, Answers 2000 does not claim copyright on licensed 3rd party graphics).
Please Note: Your use of this package is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your license to use the materials begins when you purchase the package from Answers 2000 Limited directly, or
via our authorized retailer (e.g. ClickBank).
- Your license to use the materials immediately terminates if your purchase is refunded, cancelled, or charged-back. Your
license also immediately terminates should you breach any of the terms and conditions in this license agreement. In the
event of such termination, you are no long authorized to use any materials in this package for any purpose whatsoever.
- You may NOT redistribute, resell, or sublicense, the ZIP as a whole.
- You may NOT redistribute, resell, or sublicense, any of the files within the ZIP.
- You understand and agree that this Graphics Package includes clipart that incorporates ClickBank’s trademarks, including, but not limited to CLICKBANK (under U.S. Reg. No. 3,025,708) and the ClickBank logo (under U.S. Reg. No. 3,433,879) (collectively, the “Marks”).
Furthermore you understand and agree that:
a. When you purchase this Graphics Package, you are only obtaining a sublicense for use of the Marks only for that your sale of Products (as defined in the ClickBank Client Contract) as a Vendor though ClickBank.
b. When you purchase this Graphics Package, you do not obtain rights, aside from the sublicense, to such Marks and ClickBank shall remain the sole owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Marks.
c. As ClickBank Vendors, purchasers of the Graphics Package have also agreed to and are subject to the ClickBank Client Contract, and as such, ClickBank has the right to revoke any Vendor’s license to use of the Marks.
- You may use and publish the PNG, JPG, and GIF files on your website(s), including make any edits or alterations to the files before doing so,
provided you make clear that these files are not to be permanently saved or redistributed by others.
- You may use the CFP files (in conjunction with the (CoverFactory software)
to generate new membership cards designs, which you can then use or distribute in any way that you like.
- Any rights not specifically granted to you in this agreement, are
retained by Answers 2000 Limited.
- The permissions to do all of the above, are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Breach in any of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your
license to use this package and all files/elements within it.
- You must NOT engage in any form of illegal activity.
- You must NOT engage in spam email or other forms of spam messaging.
- Any trademarked items or trademarked graphics/items, which appear in the graphics may only be used for purposes permitted by the relevant trademark holder(s).
- Answers 2000 has taken considerable care (by creating graphics itself and licensing graphics from 3rd parties) to ensure the graphics within this package do not infringe any copyright, nevertheless because some graphics come from 3rd party suppliers, and because we do not know your intended use of the graphics, Answers 2000 disclaims any warranty for non-infringement of third party rights (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights to publicity, etc.).
- You understand and agree that Answers 2000 Limited are NOT responsible for any third party's (including ClickBank's) policies, procedures, or actions. As a result, some graphics
in this package may not necessarily be suitable for use with ClickBank (or other third party) retailing/marketing systems.
- You agree that you are solely responsible, and accept the entire risk, for any activites which you engage-in using this package or using the files within it.
- You agree that any legal claims that you bring against Answers 2000 Limited, or its directors, officers, or employees shall be subject to English law, and shall be shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
However the Answers 2000 Limited reserves right to pursue breach of these terms in any jurisdiction.